The Township Clerk is the local administrator for Primary, General, and Special Elections held in Montville Township. The Township Clerk’s office has a variety of election-related forms and materials available to the public, such as voter registration, which includes change of address, and change or declaration of political party, and mail-in ballot forms.
(GENERAL ELECTION IS TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2020)
Annual Fire District Budget and Commissioner Elections - Fire District Numbers 1, 2 and 3. Please vote at your respective Fire District’s voting location:
- District No. 1 - Montville Fire Department, 108 Main Road, Montville
- District No. 2 - Towaco Fire Department, 27 Whitehall Road, Towaco
- District No. 3 - Pine Brook Fire Department, 47 Bloomfield Avenue Pine Brook
Polls open 2 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Dates to Remember
- Board of Education Election - no longer in April. Now in conjunction with the General Election in November.
- June - Primary Election. Polls open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.*
- August - Special Primary Election. Poll hours to be determined.
- October - Special General Election. Poll hours to be determined.
- November - General Election. Polls open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m.*